2010年10月13日星期三

Always two buxom destroy my marriage

But the one with WangYiLi the bitch, I have been married for seven years. My goodness, unexpectedly seven years, no wonder to her exotic, but not with itchy, always looking for the individual woman to try. Before this, I always thought that I haven’t WangYiLi exotic, because she is bad for me, always catch me doing housework, children, and also with slight complain husband.but laozi. See now that all this is false. The reason was that we’ve been married for seven years. Marriage to seven years, and then disappeared newness of life, accumulate over a long period, unavoidable bumps into enemies with each other, bitterness, that they can just weird.
WangYiLi seems to have some aware of this problem. When busy household chores, take care of your son to my bed asleep, QiuHuan, see me to turn up, hem babble like a pair  of healing, too, just ask: “how? It seems, like reluctance? Is tired of the old niang, or the personnel outside a fox?” She asked me this, the very not easy to start up again, and immediately a flagging down kipper, followed by depressed, unbearable retorted, scorned she didn’t understand appeal, this does not understand them, but damn fuel combustion to Lao tze parade. Then, we usually go to sleep, back-to-back huff himself.
WangYiLi was know amorous feelings. We love NaZhenZi, almost every week to steal. Despite that, pretty hard conditions as her parents are not at home, but two TDD but are very passionate, also have a ball. Once again, we are doing buzz, her mom suddenly back into our papers, got a meal. WangYiLi also very handout spirit, active for me, saying it not strange LiEr, are all on her own initiative. Her mom disgruntled outsider to stare at her scold a way: “I know this, you a smelly shameless dead girl!” I have provoked laughter. At that time, none of the seven years later today, we’ll start this year, no longer have the passion, become dull, or difficulties.

没有评论:

发表评论